The most compressible filler board for expansion joints DURABOARDMHG' is a high performance crosslinked, pre-moulded, compressible joint filler board. It is readily compressible filler board that ensures low load transfer. ‘DURABOARDMHG’ (expansion joint filler board) is a non-bituminous superior alternative to bitumen boards.
The most compressible filler board for expansion joints.
DURABOARDMHG is a high performance crosslinked, pre-moulded, compressible joint filler board. It is readily compressible filler board that ensures low load trandfer. 'DURABOARDMHG' (expansion joint filler board) is a non-bituminous superior alternative to bitumen board.
- Structural expansion joint filler for concrete brick and block work in concrete highways, airport runways parking areas, industrial flooring & taxi tracks etc.
- Isolation to infill panels.
- Bridge decks, abutments, pier hinge joints etc.
- As a backup support for sealant.
- Expansion joints in concrete highways, airport runways, taxi tracks etc.
- Expansion joints in parking areas, industrial flooring etc.
- Water retaining and water excluding structures.
|Closed cell||Negligible water / moisture absorption|
|Resilient||Does not distort under normal weight from wet-concrete|
|Excellent recovery of 95 % after compression up to 50 %||No water leakage throughout the lifespan other filler boards|
|Excellent chemical resistance|
|Thermally stable (from -40° C to +70° C)||Takes care of the movements (expansion / contraction) in the concrete due to thermal cycles|
|Bitumen free||Non-staining, non-impregnated and non-bleeding|
|Easy to use||Can be cut with knife for easy installation|
|Rot proof & bacteria resistant||No external treatment requires before installation|