DURAFLEX is a specially designed exterior coating for waterproofing and weatherproofing. it is a elastomeric acrylic polymer single component emulsion coating based on specially formulated polymer, inert fillers, UV durable light fast colour pigments and additives. The polymers used in this coating gives it a long life and a better protection against all weather conditions.
- Single component - ready to use.
- Can be applied with brush or roller.
- Adheres strongly to a verities of substrates such as cementitious, wooden, metals and stones etc.
- Breathable, allows water vapour transmission.
- Dust repellent and it can be easily cleaned.
- Resilient - It is flexible with recovery properties that it bridges the minor cracks due to changes in environment.
- Ultraviolet resistance.
- Maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Prevents growth of algae, fungus and miss.
- Repels air born pollutants and dirt that makes the substrate look new for years after application.
- Non-toxic, safe for the environment and the people applying it.
- Attractive colour shades available.
END USES :
Building facades, slanting roofs, mangalore tiles, stone cladding, asbestors sheets, mosaic tiles and wooden substrate.
- Building facades from interior & exterior.
- Sloppy roof, manglory tiles,stone cladding asbestos sheets,mosaic tiles and wooden substrates.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Appearance||Homogeneous, free, flowing paste.|
|Colour shades||White (any desired shades with minimum quantity of 300 ltrs).|
|Recommended dilution ratio|
1st coat 20% - 25% with water
2nd coat 15% - 20% with water
|No. of coats recommended||2 to 3 coats on primes sealer coat.|
|Surface drying time||Maximum 30 minutes|
|Over coating period||Minimum 5 to 6 hours|
Sealer / primer : 100 to 150 sq.ft / liter
1st coat : 75 to 80 sq.ft / liter
2nd coat : 80 to 100 sq.ft / liter
DIRECTION FOR USE :
SURFACE CLEANING :
Surface preparation is very important to get the best results and avoid failure. The surface must be sound enough, clean, free of dirt, oil, grease, sludge, moss, blistered cement coating, loose plaster etc. Thoroughly wire brush the surface to remove saturated dirt and loose particles. Wash the substrate to remove dust.
SEALER / PRIMER COAT :
The concrete or cementitious substrate are highly porous. It is necessary to make the substrate less absorptive. Use sealer as a primer before applying Duraflex. It provides strong adhesion to the substrate and top coating. Apply the first coat of Duraflex after one after hour but with in four hours of drying of sealer coat. Apply the top coat after four to five hours of drying of first coat.
DURADLEX APPLICATION :
Mix the paint in the individual original container thoroughly to a uniform shade an consistency. Then dilute the required quantity with recommended dilution ratio with water, to a homogeneous solution. Consume the entire diluted paint at one stock. Allow the coating to dry for at least 5 to 6 hours before applying successive coats.
Tools and equipment can be easily cleaned with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store the material in cool and dry place. Shelf life of the unopened container is one year from date of manufacture.