Dear customers, till date you are aware of plastic emulsion paints, which are in use for asthetic look on interior as well as asthetic look on exterior. Truly speaking none of these paints realy not so protective, dust repellent and resistant to growth of microorganisms. For the millennium here the KRISHNA CONCARE PVT. LTD launches a millennium product which meets the basic requirements of the building industries. DURAFLEX is a single component emulsion coating based on specially formulated emulsion polymer, inert fillers, UV durable lightfast colour pigments and somany other additives.
- Single component, suitable for application by brush or roller.
- Adheres strongly to a wide varities of sound substrates such as cementitious, wooden, metals & stones etc.
- Breathable, allows water vapour transmission hence decreases maintenance cost.
- Dust repellent, no adherence of dust to the coating and it can be easily cleaned.
- Resilient- it is so flexible with recovery properties so that it bridges the cracks due to changes in environment.
- Water seal increases longivity.
- Ultraviolet resistance maintains asthetic appearance.
- Prevents growth of algae, fungus and moss.
- Repells airborn pollutants and dirt that makes the substrate look new for years after application.
- Non-toxic, safe for the environment and the people applying it.
- Attractive colour shades available, if requiredBuilding facades from interior and exterior, sloppy roofs, manglory tiles, stone cladding, asbestos sheets, mosaic tiles, and wooden substrates.
|Appearance and colour||Part I - Crystatine whitish grey powder.Part II - Syrupy white milky liquid.Part I : Part II|
|Mixing ratio||Part I : Part II1 : 1 parts by weight,|
|PH value of the mix||7-8|
|Viscosity of the mix||free flowing paste.|
|Application time at 30°C||Use the material within 1 hour of mixing.|
|Surface dry time at 30°C||1 - 2 hour of open air.|
|Hard dry time at 30°C||Within 24hours in open air.|
|Complete curing time at 30°C||3 days.|
|Coverage||20-24 sq. ft per 2 kg per coat.|
|Service temperature range||Not affected by cold and frost resists high temperature up to 80c.|
Surface preparation is very important to get the best results and avoid failure. The surface must be sound enough, clean, free of dirt, oil, grease, sludge, moss, blistered cement coating, loose plaster etc. Thoroughly wire brush the surface to remove saturated dirt and loose particles. Wash the substrate to remove dust. (2) SEALER / PRIMER COAT :
The concrete or cementitious substrates are highly porous. It is necessary to make the substrate less absorptive so that the top coats film thickness remains same. Krishna SEALER is highly elastomeric acrylic emulsion polymer without filled system has extraordinary penetrating power which seals the porosity. Microcrevices of the substrate. It provides strong adhesion to the substrate and top coating. Due to nonfilled system it overcomes the problem of linear stress and strain created in the substrate. Apply one coat of SEALER as a primer coat by brush. Apply the topcoat after one hour but within four hours of drying
Mix the paint in the individual original container thoroughly to a uniform shade and consistancy. Then dilute the required quantity with recommended dilutation ratio with water, to a homogenous solution. Consume the entire diluted paint at one stroke. Allow the coating to dry for atleast 5 to 6 hrs. before applying successive coats.
Tools and equipment to be easily cleaned with water immediately after use.
(5) STORAGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store the material in a cool and dry place.