Hydraproof is a ready to use white power additive for cement concrete and cement sand mortar / plaster. It acts as a efficient waterproofing compound by reducing surface absorption due to filling of surface pores and reducing porosity. It is based on natural conventional minerals and water repellant additives.
- One pack, ready to use at site.
- Seals the surface of the concrete making it non absorptive.
- Power is insoluble in water and remains in hardened cured cement concrete.
- Improves water tightness.
- Chlovide free-does not attack reinforcement.
- Compatible with other admixtures.
- Normal setting of cement concrete - no charge.
- No effect on strength of the concrete.
END USES :
In structutral and mass concrete for waterproofing Reservoirs, dams, canals, cutverts, tunnels, foundation, retaining walls, sewerage works, hydraulic and thermal power plants, roof slbas etc.
External plaster work.
Insitu and precast concrete. Reconstructed stone work brick and block rendering / mortars.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Free flowing dense
|Colour||Off white to white|
|Bulk density||0.95-1.00 kg/lit.|
|Dosage||2 % by weight of cement (1 kg per bad of a cement 50 kg)|
DIRECTION FOR USE :
Mix the measured quantities of cement and sand. In dry condition only sprinkle the estimated pre-weighted quantity of Hydraproof powder evenly cover the cement sand mix. Mix the dry material to uniformity. Then add required measured quantity of water and mix as usual manualy. For machine mix follow the same procedure.
STOREGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store in unopened condition at dry place away form rain and dampness. Shelf life is minimum two years.