Hydraproof plaster solution it is based on organic chemical which is well accepted internationally. It is also composed of latest technology water proofing additive and additive to prevent drying shrinkage cracks. Hydraproof plaster solution provides excellent plasticing action. On mixing it entrains a controlled amount of microscopic air bubbles in the cement sand plaster. The entrapment of air bubbles increased cohesive action and provides lubrication in between sand particles of the mix, thus improves the plasticity / work ability of the plaster. The air bubbles hold the cement & water matrix at the contact surfaces which results in improved bond strengths.
The Minute air bubbles entrained in the hardened plaster provides space for the expansion of water when freezing occurs without disturbance to the body of the plaster. Hydraproof plaster solution replaces lime in the mix and reduces the quantity of water required the possibility of drying shrinkage which may result into cracking and crazing.
The even dispersion of cement - sand particles throughout the plaster mix with even & controlled air entrapment, expands the volume of the plaster. the increase in yield for the same quantity of cement and sand is in the range of 5 to 15 % & it depends on particles size and shape of the sand. The increased yield will results in to increase in coverage and thus reduction in cost.
The water proofing additive reduces water absorption through the plaster surface and provides water repellancey.
- One pack, ready to use at site.
- Compatible with any type and grades of portland cements, pozzolona cements & blast furnace slag cement.
- Chloride free - does not corrode reinforcement (steel net, gauge)
- No significant effect on setting time of cement.
- Frost resistant cement.
- Controlled air entrapment - provides work ability, increase yield, coverage. prevents cracking, crazing.
- Non-hazardous & non-flammbale.
- Ensures better bond to all surfaces including ceilings
- Saves cost
- Easy trowelling due to butter like consistency.
- speed up work by easy application of plaster.
- Reduces water absorption through the surface (Hydroplaster Solution-P) & provides water repellance.
- Reduces rebound losses - wastage of plaster mix saving.
|Appearance||Free flowing powder|
|Bulk density at 25 º C||1.4 ± 0.02 gms / cc|
|Dosage||150 gms per bag of cement|
DIRECTION FOR USE :
Add powder additive P, (preweighted & measured) required quantity directly to the cement - sand dry mix. Mix it thoroughly to a uniform distribution. Then mix the mixing water (gauging water) till a butter like creamy plaster paste is obtained. Apply the plaster mix by steel trowel and levelit. Use 150 gms of powder additive per bag of a cement(50 kg).
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store the material at cool & dry place in unopened condition away from heat. Shelf life one year at normal temperature condition.