HYDROCLEAR is a single component thermoplastic acrylic clear coating which has excellent colour, gloss retention and exterior durability properties. On drying it forms a transparent, hard, tough but flexible film.
- Single component, ready to use.
- Transparent, water like clear, see through film.
- Resistant to water, soap and detergent.
- Resistant to grease, oils, acids and alkalies.
- Strong adhesion on concrete, plaster, metal, wood, plastics and fabrics.
- Resistant to degradation when exposed to heat ageing.
- Excellent penetration in to concrete & masonry.
- Excellent erosion resistance against wind and water pressure.
- Sufficient abrasion resistant.
- Good glossy film.
- Excellent durability.
END USES :
As a sealer coat (protective) for concrete & masonry, eg. exposed bricksm facades, sloppy roofs, walls, floor etc. As a protective coating on exterior / interior, textured finishers.
- One pack ready to use.
- Thermoplastic acrylic clear coating.
- Water,soap,grease, oils & acid, alkalies resistant.
- Strong adhesion,
- Resistant to degradation.
- Excellant penetration.
- Errosion resistant.
- Glossy films.
- Aluminium paste can be mixed to get silver.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Appearance & colour||Transparent, water white liquid|
|Consistency||Very low viscosity, brush-able & can be sprayed.|
|Density at 25 ºC||1.00 ± 0.02 gms/cc|
|Coverage, on concrete||4 to 5 sq. met. / lit/ coat.|
|On metal||8 to 10 sq. met. / lit / coat|
|Surface dry time at 25 ºC||With in 30 minutes.|
DIRECTION FOR USE :
SURFACE PREPARATION :
The surface must be dry and clean. It should be free of oil, grease, dirt earlier loose coatings and dust. Wire brush the surface, clean the dust wash with water thoroughly. Allow the surface to dry.
Mixed the supplied material. If suspended particles present, filter through clean & dry white cloth. Apply by brush through. Allow the coating to dry for 6 - 8 hours before applying second coat.
CLEANING OF TOOLS & EQUIPMENT :
Clean with xylene, toluene or acetone solvents.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store at cool & dry place. Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing.