An Unique Tar Polyurethane Coating.
- Two component - cold applied.
- Easily applicable by brush.
- Cures chemically at ambient temperature.
- Adheres strongly to cementetious, asbestos, metallic, wood, existing bitumins and tar felt substrates.
- Resistance to UV radiation and weathering changes.
- Unaffected by water, salt water, dilute acid and alkali solutions.
- Ultraviolet resistance maintains asthetic appearance.
- Resistance to abrasion - manual movements.
- Repells airborn pollutants and dirt that makes the substrate look new for years after application.
- Does not allow to grow fungus & algae.
- Can be overcoated by aluminium and solvent based paints.
Waterproofing of building roofs, sunken portions of toilets, foundations, matel storage water tanks from outside, water proofing and protection of chemical storage tank, sewage wells, gober gas plants and pipelines, rectification of old existising bituminous and tar felt jobs. ( For repairing of old tar felt the blistered felt must be removed to avoid the penetration of water.)
|Appearance and colour||Two components in liquid forms.Black in colour after mixing.|
|Mixing proportion||Part A : Part B80 :20 parts by volume.|
|Application time||At 25°C1 1/2 hr to2hrs.|
|Surface drying time||30 minutes.|
|Inter coat period||8 to 10 hr.|
|Total curing period||Minimum three days.|
|Film properties||Colour: Black||Appearance : Smooth & Glossy.||Flexibility : Excellent||Adhesion : Excellent||Dry Film Thickness: 55 to 65 microns per coat.|
|Coverage||Cementetious surface: 40 to 50 Sq.ft. / lit / coat. Metal surface: 60 to 70 sq.ft. / lit / coat.|
DIIRECTION FOR USE:
(1) SURFACE CLEANING:
The concrete or cementitious substrates are
highly po- rous. It is necessary to make the substrate less absorptive so that
the top coats film thickness remains same. Krishna SEALER is highly elastomeric
acrylic emulsion polymer without filled system has extraordinary penetrating
power which seals the porosity. Microcrevices of the substrate. It provides
strong adhesion to the substrate and top coating. Due to nonfilled system it
overcomes the problem of linear stress and strain created in the substrate.
Apply one coat of SEALER as a primer coat by brush. Apply the topcoat after
one hour but within four hours of drying
Apply the mix material within one and half hours over the prepared surface by brush. Minimum two coats are required for best result additional coats can be applied.
Tools and equipments can be cleaned with toluene, xylene or acetone solvent.
(5) STORAGE & SHELF LIFE :
Store the material in cool and dry place. Shelf life of the unopened container is one year from the date of manufactuere.