A specially formulated water-based blend of acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal and a durable low-sheen finish eliminating conventional two-step methods utilizing a sealer and finish. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapor transmission and is unaffected by ultra-violet light.
Excellent stain resistance to household contaminants (CTI-072)
Excellent mar resistance
Effective for interior and exterior applications.
For clay pavers including Saltillo, terra-cotta and adobe, cement tile, quarry, slate and sandstone.
One step sealer & finish
Excellent stain protection
Approximately 300 to 1,000 sq.ft. (30 m2 to 95 m2) per coat per gallon (3.875 L), depending on type of tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity and method of application.
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
- Read entire label before using
- SHAKE WELL before using
- TEST A SMALL AREA, with a 24 - hour cure time, to determine the ease of application and desired results. Test for stain repellency using likely contaminants.
- For new installations, sealer can be applied 48 hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of existing sealers and coatings.
- Apply 1 to 3 coats using a dense sponge or paint pad applicator, Avoid puddling.
- For high sheen finish on interior surfaces only, apply Aqua Mix floor shine & Hardener over seal & Finish Low sheen. Allow a minimum of 2 hours drying time before applying Aqua Mix finishes.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.