100% Virgin high tenacity fibrillated polypropylene mesh fibers with chemical treatment to the surface for uniform dispersion in wet concrete. This is available in graded lengths to give 3D micro-reinforcement. This is to be used as micro-reinforcement at minimum of 900 g / m3 of concrete.
STRONGCRETE complies with ASTM C 1116, ACI committee report 544-1R
• Reinforcement against shrinkage and intrinsic cracking
• Replaces welded wire mesh / secondary crack control steel used for crack prevention of concrete floorings.
• Reduces bleeding and dust formation in concrete.
• Improves impact resistance 3-4 times.
• Improves abrasion resistance by 30-40%
• Gives residual strength to concrete.
• Improves residual strength of concrete – thus avoids sudden failures and makes the concrete earth-quake resistant.
• Reduces permeability, thus protects rebar from corrosion.
• Makes the concrete more durable.
• Makes hardened concrete more tough.
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS :
Industrial Flooring, Warehouse Flooring, Concrete Roads, RCC Beams RCC Columns, RCC Slabs Bridge Decks Driveways Overlays Toppings Concrete Tanks Precast Shotcrete Basement Waterproofing.
And all types of concrete, where toughness is required along with elimination of shrinkage cracks and other parameters mentioned earlier.
Length Graded, Construction Fibrillated Melting Point 1650C Absorption Nil, Acid Resistance High Alkali Resistance Full Salt Resistance High Thermal Conductivity Low Sp. Gravity 0.92 g/cc Elec.Conductivity Low Tenacity 4-5.5 GPD Elongation 12-15% .
Minimum 0.9 kg / m3 of concrete. Contact us for recommendations for using fiber at higher dosage levels.
MIX DESIGN :
STRONGCRETE is physical micro-reinforcement hence additional water is not required.
MIXING PROCESS :
Mix directly in the concrete mixer @ 125 g / 50 kg bag of cement or 900 g/m3.
Fibers based additives is a micro-reinforcement and should not be used for replacement of structural or load bearing reinforcement.