These are 100% Virgin high tenacity polypropylene straight fibres with special chemical treatment to ensure uniform dispersion in cement/mortar (plaster)/concrete. STRONGPLAST is available in graded lengths in multiples & combinations of 3mm, 5mm and 6 mm to give 3D micro-reinforcement. This is to be used as micro-reinforcement at minimum of 900 g / m3 of concrete. STRONGPLAST complies with ASTM C 1116, ACI committee report 544-1R.
• Reinforcement against shrinkage and intrinsic cracking
• Reduction in rebound losses
• Reduces bleeding and dust formation in concrete.
• Improves impact resistance 3-4 times.
• Improves abrasion resistance by 30-40%
• Gives residual strength to concrete thus avoids sudden failures and makes the concrete earth-quake resistant.
• Reduces permeability of plaster, thus protects interior paint.
• Makes the concrete more durable.
• Makes hardened concrete more tough.
• Improves speed and finishing of plasters
AREA OF APPLICATION :
Industrial Flooring, Warehouse Flooring, Concrete Roads, RCC Beams, RCC Columns, RCC Slabs, Bridge Decks, Driveways, Overlays Toppings, Concrete Tanks, Precast Shotcrete, Basement Waterproofing, And all types of Plaster, Precast and Concrete, where toughness is required along with elimination of shrinkage cracks and other parameters mentioned earlier .
In Graded Lengths in Multiples of 3/5/6 mm Construction Straight Melting Point 1650C, Absorption Nil, Acid Resistance High, Alkali Resistance Full, Salt Resistance High, Thermal Conductivity Low, Electrical Conductivity Low, Tenacity 6.5 GPD, Elongation 19% Sp. Gravity 0.92 g/cc .
For Plaster 100 g/ 50 kg cement bag. For concrete, minimum 0.9 kg / m3 of concrete i.e. @125 g / 50 kg bag of cement.
MIX DESIGN :
STRONGPLAST is a physical micro-reinforcement – hence additional water is not required.
MIXING PROCESS :
Mix directly in the concrete mixer @ 125 g / 50 kg bag of cement or 900 g/m3.