Arment is a temporary floor protector engineered for contractor. It is designed with cost and efficiency in mind; It lays out fast and fate is non staining and re-usable. It Provides protection to both new and existing floors. It protects concrete, wood, tile and stone, winly composition tile(VCT),epoxy and most other floor types.When protecting freshly poured or stained concrete or recently installed flloring,proper curing and breath ability are critical.
- Interior Or Exterior Uses
- Anti-skid during construction.
- Spilled Protection.
- Surface to be protected should be cleared of any dust and grease
- Joints should be sealed with 50 mm PAPER tape.
- Apply 50 mm PAPER tape where ever the ARMET laying is terminated at the edges of floor and stairs.
|Thickness||2mm - 5mm|
|Commposite weight of (100x100)mm Sample||1.57 - 1.77|
|Tensile Strength of yield||21.5 - 36|
|Elongation||26.5 - 64.7|
|Tear Strength||6.4 - 7.8|
Sweep or vacuum ARMET to ensure clean surface prior to re-rolling.
SIZE + YIELD
ARMET is packaged as a roll which is 4.5 feet wide. Coverage ranges from 1100 sq.ft to 1800 sq.ft.
SPILL PROTECTIONARMET also protects against water, paint, mud etc., for days, while remaining breathable.