- Easy to apply by towel or hard brush.
- Excellent bonding to porous and non - porous substrate.
- Water seal increases longivity.
- Wear & tear resistance-hence suitable for pedestrian traffic.
- Breathable allows substrate to breathe.
- Water resistant & water proof - does not allow water to enter.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
- Forms an anticarbonation coating.
- Self curing type does not require external curing with water.
- Nontoxic, suitable for contact with potable water.
- Resists hydrostatic pressure of water up to 7 bars
- UV and weather resistant
- Forms tough & elastic membrane of 1.0 to 1.5 mm thickness.
|Appearance and colour||Part I - Crystatine whitish grey powder.Part II - Syrupy white milky liquid.Part I : Part II|
|Mixing ratio||Part I : Part II1 : 1 parts by weight,|
|PH value of the mix||7-8|
|Viscosity of the mix||free flowing paste.|
|Application time at 30°C||Use the material within 1 hour of mixing.|
|Surface dry time at 30°C||1 - 2 hour of open air.|
|Hard dry time at 30°C||Within 24hours in open air.|
|Complete curing time at 30°C||3 days.|
|Coverage||20-24 sq. ft per 2 kg per coat.|
|Service temperature range||Not affected by cold and frost resists high temperature up to 80c.|
|DIIRECTION FOR USE:|
|(1) SURFACE PREPARATION: |
Surface preparation is very important to get the best results and to avoid failure. The surface must be clean and free of grease, dirt, sludge, fungus cement coating blistered and loose plaster. It has the crack bridging ability so that it seals the cracks itself and no need of sealing with sealant. The substrate should be dampened with water prior to application of UNIFLEX Do not apply in rain
(2) SEALER / PRIMER COAT :
The concrete or cementitious substrates are highly porous. It is necessary to make the substrate less absorptive so that the top coats film thickness remains same. Krishna SEALER is highly elastomeric acrylic emulsion polymer without filled system has extra ordinary penetrating power which seals the porosity. Microcrevices of the substrate. It provides strong adhesion to the substrate and top coating. Due to nonfilled system it overcomes the problem of linear stress and strain created in the substrate. Apply one coat of SEALER as a primer coat by brush. Apply the top coat after one hour but within four hours of drying of SEALER coat.
Apply the mixed material by hard brush or trowel to a given coverage level of 10-12 sq. ft. per kg. max to get uniform film buildup. Single coat application is sufficient because you get 1.0 to 1.5 mm thicknes. Second coat application can be given if required.