- Single component, easily applicable by hand.
- Adheres strongly to substrate and tile surface,
- Compatible with UNIFLEX tile fixing adhesive.
- Non fading colour shades.
- Wear and whether resistant.
- No cracks formations.
- Water resistant
- Resistant to very dilute acid, alkali and soap solutions.
- Performs well in cold and hot climatic conditions.
- Available in twelve tiles colour matching shades. Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- One pack coloured powder, easily applied by hand & rubber spatula.
- Bonds Strongly to substrate & tile surface.
- Compartible with UNIFIX.
- Non fading colours.
- No cracking & falling of tiles.
- No external curing is required.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Nature & Appearance||Homogenous, uniform coloured and fine powder.|
|Colour||White and other attractive twelve colour shades.|
|Mixing ration water / powder||0.23 - 0.25|
|Specific gravity at 30 º C||1.85 ± 0.05 gms / cc|
|Application time at 30 º C||40 minutes|
|Initial setting time at 30 º C||5 - 6 hours|
|Complete setting time at 30 º C||24 hours|
|Complete curing at 30 º C||14 days|
|Coverage||7 to 8 running meter of tiles joint of 3 mm width per 1 kg. of UNIGROUT|
|Tempurature||Not affected by cold and frost condition. Resistant continuous temperature of 80 º C max.|
APPLICATION METHOD :
The tiles joint must be free of water, dust dirt and excess / left over tile fixing adhesive UNIFIX.
- MIXING WITH WATER :
Shake the powder material in the bag itself. Take 230 to 240 ml of water in a mixing container (plastic bucket). Add 1 kg. of UNIGROUT powder slowly while continuous mixing and mix to a smooth and soft, homoegenous, uniform colour paste. Allow it to maturer for 10 minutes before application.
- APPLICATION :
After 24 hours of UNIFIX setting use UNIGROUT. Apply / fill mixed UNIGROUT into a joint by using rubber spatula. Remove excess of UNIGROUT with a moist sponage rubber before drying. Wet the highly porous tiles with water before groutinh. After the initial setting of grout, once it dries, polish the tiles with a clean and dry cloth leaving the joint flush with the tile. After setting for 24 hours, moisten the UNIGROUT with spray or sponage rubber.